Kim Fincher on faith, family, and finances sharing with you resources to improve your life that I use and love. A community for Christian help, hope, and encouragement.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Waiting on Eternity
Do you ever find yourself thinking: "If only Jesus would come today." I know I have more than once. When life get's us down we often think about hiding and running away. It's a way to preserve our sanity and a way to escape our present situations. One day Jesus will return and for all eternity we will be in His presence! Waiting on eternity feels like an eternity in these bodies filled with sin, selfish-desires, pain, hurt, and pride. It becomes a heavy load if we are not careful to keep a balanced day. I try not to over do it and the best way for me is to just focus on one small task at a time, making a list, and with plenty of wiggle room for play and relaxation with my two boys who are both under 4. Life can be loved and lived with eternity in mind and that's the best thing we have to look forward to. Praise God! For all eternity is not today, but today is all we have to worry about and enjoy, thank God! Be encouraged today my friends! Jesus loves you!!
Suggested Reading: Matthew 5:3-12
1. Plan ahead. If your not without now, plan ahead for the future. Put aside at least $20 a week for stocking up your pantry, freezer, and personal care needs: such as toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant, and hair care. ( How to do this for close to nothing! Coming soon! See more on Facebook: Kim Fincher)
2. Use what you have now. Make a meal plan. Look above, below, and dig deep in your pantry and kitchen. Use it all up!
3. Only buy ingredients that will stretch your meals of what you have and are necessary. You can make biscuits n gravy from flour! Buy the very cheapest essentials.
4. Meal plan to stay focused, encouraged, and organized. Often when were feeling stressed we can't think straight. This will help and you'll be amazed at how much you actually have when you use what you have!
5. Change your thinking from stinking to blessing! So very important make a thank you Lord list everyday count your blessings and you will feel rich even when struggling financially and if y…
New Living Translation (NLT) Spiritual Blessings3 All
praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us
with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are
united with Christ.4 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.5 God
decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to
himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave
him great pleasure.6 So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.[b]7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.8 He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding. 9 God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure.10 And
this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together
under the authori…