Kim Fincher on faith, family, and finances sharing with you resources to improve your life that I use and love. A community for Christian help, hope, and encouragement.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
The Father has Lavished on Us
"See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him." 1 John 3:1
We are God's children, when you make Him the Lord and Saviour of your life youshould also put your trust in Him, seek His Spirit for instruction, pray for the wisdom, knowledge, and discernment needed to live joyfull for Him in the world and to love, love, love and forgive 100 fold as Jesus has given us the example and be as the disciples a teacher, servant, and friend. What better life could you live? I'm going to live for Jesus Christ who save me from death when I was at my lowest, darkest, coldest place He spoke hope, love, and life into me and gave me a better life and I choose Him the one and only true God, Creator, Hope, and savior who is AWESOME nothing is like He is, the blessing from God our His promises and they do not returned void or with guilt as those from the world do, money will fade away and all your possession it's better to be motivated by love, and passionate for service. Have a Blessed weekend in Jesus' presence filled with His Hope this weekend!! Love ya!!
1. Plan ahead. If your not without now, plan ahead for the future. Put aside at least $20 a week for stocking up your pantry, freezer, and personal care needs: such as toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant, and hair care. ( How to do this for close to nothing! Coming soon! See more on Facebook: Kim Fincher)
2. Use what you have now. Make a meal plan. Look above, below, and dig deep in your pantry and kitchen. Use it all up!
3. Only buy ingredients that will stretch your meals of what you have and are necessary. You can make biscuits n gravy from flour! Buy the very cheapest essentials.
4. Meal plan to stay focused, encouraged, and organized. Often when were feeling stressed we can't think straight. This will help and you'll be amazed at how much you actually have when you use what you have!
5. Change your thinking from stinking to blessing! So very important make a thank you Lord list everyday count your blessings and you will feel rich even when struggling financially and if y…
New Living Translation (NLT) Spiritual Blessings3 All
praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us
with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are
united with Christ.4 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.5 God
decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to
himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave
him great pleasure.6 So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.[b]7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.8 He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding. 9 God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure.10 And
this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together
under the authori…