Kim Fincher on faith, family, and finances sharing with you resources to improve your life that I use and love. A community for Christian help, hope, and encouragement.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
The Father has Lavished on Us
"See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him." 1 John 3:1
We are God's children, when you make Him the Lord and Saviour of your life youshould also put your trust in Him, seek His Spirit for instruction, pray for the wisdom, knowledge, and discernment needed to live joyfull for Him in the world and to love, love, love and forgive 100 fold as Jesus has given us the example and be as the disciples a teacher, servant, and friend. What better life could you live? I'm going to live for Jesus Christ who save me from death when I was at my lowest, darkest, coldest place He spoke hope, love, and life into me and gave me a better life and I choose Him the one and only true God, Creator, Hope, and savior who is AWESOME nothing is like He is, the blessing from God our His promises and they do not returned void or with guilt as those from the world do, money will fade away and all your possession it's better to be motivated by love, and passionate for service. Have a Blessed weekend in Jesus' presence filled with His Hope this weekend!! Love ya!!
1. Plan ahead. If your not without now, plan ahead for the future. Put aside at least $20 a week for stocking up your pantry, freezer, and personal care needs: such as toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant, and hair care. ( How to do this for close to nothing! Coming soon! See more on Facebook: Kim Fincher)
2. Use what you have now. Make a meal plan. Look above, below, and dig deep in your pantry and kitchen. Use it all up!
3. Only buy ingredients that will stretch your meals of what you have and are necessary. You can make biscuits n gravy from flour! Buy the very cheapest essentials.
4. Meal plan to stay focused, encouraged, and organized. Often when were feeling stressed we can't think straight. This will help and you'll be amazed at how much you actually have when you use what you have!
5. Change your thinking from stinking to blessing! So very important make a thank you Lord list everyday count your blessings and you will feel rich even when struggling financially and if y…
I've been collecting links of online WAHJ and wanted to share the links that i have collected and hope they will help you. I have not yet started working from home but if all goes well I plan on starting for one in January after the holidays and so I can work in the day and home-school my toddler boys in the evening. I did get all the way through the online application and approved to interview through this company: I decided to wait for the training until after christmas because it's 3-4 weeks depending on the job for 40 hours per week. paid training is min. wage and then for the jobs i qualified for pay was between $8-$9.50 but you might could make more depending on your skills.
https://jobs.alpineaccess.com/ (this is the one i got approved for to work and might be doing an interview with they have a training for dec. 16th prayerfully considering)....
My Husband Travels for Work
I've listed five struggles and the solutions with my husband travelling for his job being gone one to two months. Lack of his presence and physical companionship. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 solution: obviously the ultimate solution and dare I say biblical one would be him home. So this is how Ive learned to manage: we talk daily, video chat, share are feelings and emotions more, a lot more communication which is another struggle for my husband I'll cover that next week. No relief in the evenings when Daddy's home to help me. No weekend help or alone time. Solution: Schedule change to fit in me time. I'll stay up after my children are asleep or I will get up before they are awake and that's my time. Accept my present condition and find contentment. Ecclesiastes 5:18-20 Dealing with everything at home alone I've watched YouTube how to videos and called service people when needed to help me. Having a list of repair services i…