Kim Fincher on faith, family, and finances sharing with you resources to improve your life that I use and love. A community for Christian help, hope, and encouragement.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
The Father has Lavished on Us
"See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him." 1 John 3:1
We are God's children, when you make Him the Lord and Saviour of your life youshould also put your trust in Him, seek His Spirit for instruction, pray for the wisdom, knowledge, and discernment needed to live joyfull for Him in the world and to love, love, love and forgive 100 fold as Jesus has given us the example and be as the disciples a teacher, servant, and friend. What better life could you live? I'm going to live for Jesus Christ who save me from death when I was at my lowest, darkest, coldest place He spoke hope, love, and life into me and gave me a better life and I choose Him the one and only true God, Creator, Hope, and savior who is AWESOME nothing is like He is, the blessing from God our His promises and they do not returned void or with guilt as those from the world do, money will fade away and all your possession it's better to be motivated by love, and passionate for service. Have a Blessed weekend in Jesus' presence filled with His Hope this weekend!! Love ya!!
1. Plan ahead. If your not without now, plan ahead for the future. Put aside at least $20 a week for stocking up your pantry, freezer, and personal care needs: such as toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant, and hair care. ( How to do this for close to nothing! Coming soon! See more on Facebook: Kim Fincher)
2. Use what you have now. Make a meal plan. Look above, below, and dig deep in your pantry and kitchen. Use it all up!
3. Only buy ingredients that will stretch your meals of what you have and are necessary. You can make biscuits n gravy from flour! Buy the very cheapest essentials.
4. Meal plan to stay focused, encouraged, and organized. Often when were feeling stressed we can't think straight. This will help and you'll be amazed at how much you actually have when you use what you have!
5. Change your thinking from stinking to blessing! So very important make a thank you Lord list everyday count your blessings and you will feel rich even when struggling financially and if y…
My Husband Travels for Work
I've listed five struggles and the solutions with my husband travelling for his job being gone one to two months. Lack of his presence and physical companionship. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 solution: obviously the ultimate solution and dare I say biblical one would be him home. So this is how Ive learned to manage: we talk daily, video chat, share are feelings and emotions more, a lot more communication which is another struggle for my husband I'll cover that next week. No relief in the evenings when Daddy's home to help me. No weekend help or alone time. Solution: Schedule change to fit in me time. I'll stay up after my children are asleep or I will get up before they are awake and that's my time. Accept my present condition and find contentment. Ecclesiastes 5:18-20 Dealing with everything at home alone I've watched YouTube how to videos and called service people when needed to help me. Having a list of repair services i…
In the beginning...
Can you imagine seeing a dark void? What it must have been like in the very beginning when God created everything?!
Its like when a new baby is born, especially if its your very first child ever born its all new and fresh.
Can you just see Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden? Everything is new and crispy clean. Then sin enters and messes up everything. Just like when your new baby starts exploring and gets a bump on his head or a cut on her finger. Babies age and have scars and learn imperfect behaviours from us.
Regardless we try and protect them and keep them safe from harm. Thats what God did when he punished Adam and Eve from disobeying his command, "dont eat from thst tree. " Were not meant to live forever and know everything and we need Gods protection and wisdom to survive.
Seek His shelter and His wisdom to grow in strength spiritually. Psalm 911 "Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. …